• Global VP Sales & Biz Dev. Internet Embedded Linux Appliances for Redhat Inc.
• Global Head of Big Data & Cloud Biz Models at Santander
• Senior VP of Cloud Biz Unit at Deutsche Telekom
• 20 years of open source and cloud business experience
• Expertise in large scale and high performance software design
• 12 years of experience in Relational DBMS and distributed solutions
• Researched and developed various data platform areas and AI
• KAIST, Computer Science. AI Lab, MS
• Founder of Lemniscap, an investment and advisory firm in the blockchain space
• 7 years of private equity/venture capital at Caldera Pacific and KCP Capital
• 13 years of equity derivatives trading at Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Rabobank, Bear Stearns, LIM Advisors and All Options
• B.Eng. Aerospace Engineering (University of Hertfordshire) and MSc. in Information Technology (Queen Mary and Westfield College, University of London)
• 9 years of experience in Relational DBMS
• 6 years of research & development of distributed systems
• Boston Univ. Computer Science
• 7 years of experience in Strategy Consulting at Accenture
• Expertise in digital transformation, and technology commercialization
• Cornell Univ. Hotel Administration
Eddie Alleyn is a technology entrepreneur and expert in security and secure communications. He spent thirty five years leading special projects for the UK Government, in the Ministry of Defence and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. From 2011-2016 he was Chair and CEO of HMGCC, an agency of the FCO, involved in the design, manufacture and integration of secure communications and cyber systems for the UK Government. He is now an Exec and Non-Executive Director to innovative tech start-ups in the security and cyber security fields, and an Adviser to SANS Institute. Eddie knows how to get the best out of innovative technology and engineering teams to deliver ground-breaking security solutions.
Riad is a seasoned technology specialist and strategist with over 20 years contributing to the development of Internet, Mobile and AI technologies. He co-founded and led multiple high-tech startups (Caspian, Anagran, Wichorus and more) with some seeing very successful exits. He has advised over 10 leading technology corporations, numerous private equity houses and several governments and regulators. He also co-founded Xona Partners, a boutique technology and investment advisory firm and ivalley.co, a Fintech co-creation studio. Riad holds a Ph.D in in Artificial Intelligence. He is frequently invited as a lecturer, speaker and panelist at leading industry fora and academic institutions.
With deep understanding of capital market and hands-on experience back-end computing, Jake Kim manages seoul based cryptocurrency funds.
He is an startup investor and entrepreneur with 20 years of combined experiences in capital market, consultancy and large-scale back-end and middleware systems development.
Jake currently manages Innobase, a corporate venture capital of Kolon group.
Djamel Souici is a legal expert on open source technology, Licensing and business models. He is also a leading advisor and practitioner in Data Privacy and Regulation (such as GDPR). Djamel, a member of the German Legal Barr Association, has spent the past 19 years as General and Legal Counsel for a number of innovative software firms, leading their representations in respect of open source, data privacy and compliance. He has also developed a number of strategic partnerships with many Fortune 100 firms in diverse sectors such as Telecoms, Financial Services, Government, Automotive, Manufacturing, Petrochemicals, Logistics, Retail and Healthcare. Djamel is also a renowned negotiator and expert in international mergers and acquisitions.
Pierre Suhrcke is a leading Fintech expert and investor in Europe, having been active in this sector since 1999. Pierre spent more than 17 years in various senior executive management positions in Investment Banking at Deutsche Bank in London and Frankfurt (Equities, Risk Management and Head of Capital Venture Partners). Pierre is currently a Venture Partner at Tempocap, a European technology investment firm, and a board member of Acorus Capital, a Hong Kong based Private Equity ﬁrm. He is an angel investor, mentor and advisor to companies - having worked with and sat on the board of - over 20 successful private companies (US & Europe). He is frequently invited as an expert fintech panel member at leading conferences
Vincent is founding partner of FBG Capital, with extensive experience in digital assets trading and investment. Vincent is also an early investor of a broad spectrum of blockchain companies and projects. He is considered as one of the most well-connected and visionary crypto hedge fund managers in Asia.
Sinhae Lee is a Partner at GBIC, leading blockchain investments and accelerating robust projects. Prior to joining GBIC, she has been deeply involved in the FinTech/blockchain industry in Silicon Valley. She led business development and operations at a payment start-up, Coin, which was acquired by FitBit in 2016 and later worked at NerdWallet, a FinTech start-up in San Francisco. She started her career as a management consultant at McKinsey & Company. She brings her Silicon Valley and consulting experience to the blockchain/crypto industry. Sinhae holds an MBA from Stanford University and a B.A. in Business from Korea University.
• 12 years of experience in Relational DBMS and Query engine development
• Expertise in Graph database
• Kangwon Univ. Computer and Communication Engineering
• 9 years of experience in Relational DBMS buffer cache and IO subsystem development
• Expertise in Computational Physics
• Korea Univ. Physics. PhD
• 10 years of experience in Relational DBMS and Distributed Management System
• Principal software researcher in database R&D
• Korea Univ. Computer Science
• Python, Solidity developer
• Off-chain scaling and plasma researcher
• INSA Lyon. Electrical Engineering
• 19 years of experience on software development
• Expertise on SQLite database replication
• Creator of Binn, LiteReplica and LiteSync
• 7 years of experience in Advertising and Marketing
• Innovator and expertise in branding, marketing strategy & execution
• Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison, Biochemistry
• 5 years of experience in Public Relations
• Excellence in cryptocurrency dynamics and ecosystem
• HUFS, Social Science
• 4 years of experience in innovation strategy and venture capital
• 3 years of experience in blockchain research and blockchain start-up due diligence
• MSc International Economics and Finance and BSc. (Hons) Biomedical Science at Newcastle University